Published by progressiverailroading.com Port Freeport yesterday announced a new operational agreement between CEMEX Inc. and Union Pacific Railroad to transport liquid carbon dioxide from Freeport, Texas, to Mexico. CEMEX transloads the liquid carbon dioxide from tank trucks into rail cars while UP arranges the transport of the loaded cars to their destination in Mexico, port officials said in a press […]
Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance Program for TCU/IAM members!
TCU/IAM members take advantage of discounted activities with Union Plus!
- Up to 25% on Car Rentals with Avis, Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Payless
- Book flights and hotels together and save with Expedia
- Tours and restaurant discounts
- Discounts for water/theme parks, concerts and sporting events tickets
- Save up to 24% on movie theater eTickets