Published by progressiverailroading.com The U.S. rail traffic decline continued during the week ending Dec. 7, with railroads logging 517,130 carloads and intermodal units, down 9.4 percent compared with the same week last year, according to Association of American Railroads (AAR) data. Railroads posted a total 248,174 carloads during the week, down 7.2 percent, and intermodal […]
Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance Program for TCU/IAM members!
TCU/IAM members take advantage of discounted activities with Union Plus!
- Up to 25% on Car Rentals with Avis, Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Payless
- Book flights and hotels together and save with Expedia
- Tours and restaurant discounts
- Discounts for water/theme parks, concerts and sporting events tickets
- Save up to 24% on movie theater eTickets