Published by progressiverailroading.com U.S. freight-rail traffic declined 2.4 percent to 437,989 carloads and intermodal units during the week ending July 4 compared with the same week a year ago, according to Association of American Railroads (AAR) data. Carload volume decreased 12.7 percent to 192,767 units, while intermodal volume rose 7.7 percent to 245,222 containers and trailers during […]
Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance Program for TCU/IAM members!
TCU/IAM members take advantage of discounted activities with Union Plus!
- Up to 25% on Car Rentals with Avis, Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Payless
- Book flights and hotels together and save with Expedia
- Tours and restaurant discounts
- Discounts for water/theme parks, concerts and sporting events tickets
- Save up to 24% on movie theater eTickets