David Eugene Covrig, 66, Bonne Terre, passed away June 11, 2021 at St. Joe Manor. He was born January 28, 1955 in Nebraska to George and Lorraine (Logan) Covrig. David retired with 40+ years of service with the railroad, He enjoyed camping, boating, hunting, fishing and woodworking. He also loved spending time with his family and friends. David is preceded in death by his father George Covrig; sister-in-law Marcia Covrig; He is survived by his loving wife Carla (Jones) Covrig; mother, Lorraine (Logan) Covrig; Sons, Jason (Stacy) Lang and Jeremy (Melissa) Covrig; daughter, Shannon Bullock; six grandchildren, Kelly Lang, Regan Covrig, Micky Covrig, Zachery Raymond and Jax McMahon; three brothers, Richie Covrig, George (Carol) Covrig, Danny (Vicki) Covrig; one sister, Mary (Todd) Evans, also many nieces and nephews survive.
Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance Program for TCU/IAM members!
TCU/IAM members take advantage of discounted activities with Union Plus!
- Up to 25% on Car Rentals with Avis, Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Payless
- Book flights and hotels together and save with Expedia
- Tours and restaurant discounts
- Discounts for water/theme parks, concerts and sporting events tickets
- Save up to 24% on movie theater eTickets